Fender Player Telecasters are guitars that will take anything you can throw at it. Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups are crisp and articulate. The sound is bright and clean with a full mid-range.
Fenders Player series guitars are set-up for any playing style with a “Modern C”-shaped maple neck and 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets. To enhance the traditional twang and bite of a Telecaster, Fender added bent-steel saddles to the string-through-body bridge for precise intonation and to help your sound cut through the mix, and adding sustain. Other features include master volume and tone controls, a 3-way pickup switch with barrel tip, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, sealed tuning machines and four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets.
When you need a guitar that will take anything you can throw at it, stand up, dust itself off and ask for more, reach for the Player Telecaster.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Butterscotch Blonde/Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickups: PPlayer Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil (Bridge), Player Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome