Piano Sales Assistant
Mickleburgh are seeking someone to join our shop staff team with a focus on selling acoustic and digital pianos.
You will ensure a high level of customer service and be happy to assist customers with pianos and in other
This position requires excellent communication skills in person, on the phone and in email correspondence.
Job Role Will Include:
- Assisting customers to purchase pianos and other musical instruments and accessories.
- Communicating with customers in person, over the phone and in email correspondence.
- Stock handling – checking in orders and organising displays.
- Booking in instruments for repairs.
- Processing website, phone and in-store sales through the till.
You must have a passion for music with piano keyboard skills for demonstrating products. Retail or sales experience is essential and a background in music retail preferred.
You must be self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Candidate will be expected to have English as their first language.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on grounds of race, age, sex or religion.
Full Time Position
To apply for the role, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com with ‘Piano Sales Assistant’ in the Subject Line.