For Alto, Tenor or a slim Baritone Metal Saxophone mouthpiece.
The Dark is the original Rovner Ligature that has won acceptance worldwide for its ability to perform like a classic string ligature, but with greater convenience. Now improved, with more reliable metal fittings and refinements in construction Especially enjoyed by the classical player, and despite many imitators, continues to be Rovner’s best-seller. For decades it has also been the “go-to” ligature for music educators, knowing they can recommend it with complete confidence that a Rovner ligature is just the thing to help developing players move to the next level of performance. Gives a big, centered tone.
- An all-purpose, multi-genre ligature offering reliable performance for all types of players
- Dark, warm and resonant
- Assists in producing a full, centered tone
- A solid and remarkable performer since 1974!
- Although technologically superior, its sound is similar to the sound produced by the age-old string ligature
- Includes a Rovner™ cap.
- Material used doesn’t stretch so doesn’t wear like leather over time.
- Ligature finish – Polished Alloy.
Often Selected By:
- Players seeking a general-purpose, multi-genre ligature
- Concert band players
- Jazz band players.
About Rovner: The material and hardware of Rovner ligatures are created to specific specifications and go through a series of treatments and processes to ensure their durability and imbue them with energetic response!
The textile used in Rovner ligatures is not leather and is, therefore, not prone to stretching over time the way leather might.
Made in USA.