For Hard Rubber style Tenor or Slim Baritone Saxophone mouhtpieces.
Dual Tone Finish
MK III – A variation on the Dark, the MK III delivers a dark sound and enhanced facility. A premium ligature that gives greater weight and tonal substance than either the Dark or the Light
- Similar to the Dark, but responds with a heftier tone
- Historically, the MK III has held great appeal to band directors looking for a bit of a boost for their woodwinds.
- The ligature material and hardware are created to specific specifications and go through a series of treatments and processes to ensure their durability and imbue them with energetic response!
- The textile used in Rovner ligatures is not leather and is, therefore, not prone to stretching over time the way leather might.
- All ligatures include a Rovner cap
Often Selected By:
- Concert band players Jazz band players
- Some marching band players, although other Rovner ligatures can provide better projection for competing with the brass
- Some rock/blues band players