For Saxophone Hard Rubber Mouthpiece – Dual Tone Finish
A variation on the original Dark, the lively Light is ideal for the player seeking a more contemporary sound. For educators who may find the Dark sound too “covered” for their inexperienced players, the Light offers an excellent alternative.
- Brighter sound than the Dark.
- Responsive and free-playing
- Affords a full range of musical expression for jazz improvisation
- Includes a Rovner™ cap
- The lively Light is ideal for those seeking a more contemporary sound.
- Non-leather material doesn’t stretch over time.
Often Selected By:
- Jazz band players
- Some marching band players
- Some rock/blues band players
The ligature material and hardware are created to specific specifications and go through a series of treatments and processes to ensure their durability and imbue them with energetic response!
The textile used in Rovner ligatures is not leather and is, therefore, not prone to stretching over time the way leather might.
All ligatures include a Rovner cap