Built from Baltic birch wood and outfitted with specially wound metal strings that span the inside of the playing surface, MEINL Woodcraft Professional cajons deliver well-defined snare and bass sounds. The birch construction with 12mm thick body allows players to dig in with plenty of attack and a warm tone. Internal fixed metal strings add a crisp and sensitive snare effect that makes it easy to produce deep back beats and articulate finger rolls. The elegant mahogany and makah-burl frontplate finish options add striking aesthetics as well. Rounded corners on the playing surface offer total comfort while maximizing your touch.
- Size: 11 3/4″ W x 19 3/4″ H x 12″ D
- Material: Resonating body – 9-Ply (12 mm) Baltic Birch (Betula pendula); Frontplate: Black Makah-Burl
- Custom micro-coiled steel cajon strings
- Birch construction
- Rounded corners for added comfort
- Rubber feet and rear sound port