NEXT STOCK DELIVERY – FEBRUARY 2021
The PerformerGÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂs Stage Piano
Main Features – Class-leading Responsive Hammer III plastic-key keyboard action
– Stunning Shigeru Kawai SK-EX, SK-5, and Kawai EX concert grand piano sounds, with full 88-key sampling
– Strong selection of realistic electric piano, organ, synth lead/pad, brass/wind, guitar/bass, etc. sounds
– Authentic Tonewheel organ simulator with adjustable drawbars, percussion, and C/V controls
– Wide variety of Virtual Technician and other sound editing parameters for flexible manipulation
– Intuitive panel interface with four independently controllable zones, each with assignable effects
– Powerful MIDI 4-channel master controller functions for advanced zone/split creation
– 1/4? unbalanced outputs, 1/4? inputs with Line In level fader
– High-quality F-10H single pedal unit, engineered and manufactured by Kawai
– Sturdy metal chassis with black polish wooden side arms.
GÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¿Responsive Hammer IIIGÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ weighted-key action, with Ivory Touch key surfaces and Let-off simulation
The Responsive Hammer III (RHIII) action recreates the distinctive touch of an acoustic grand piano, with its realistic movement and accurate 3-sensor technology providing a smooth, natural, and highly responsive piano playing experience. The weight of the keyboard is appropriately graded to mirror the heavier bass hammers and lighter treble hammers of an acoustic piano, while structural reinforcements within the action assembly ensure greater stability during fortissimo and staccato passages. The MP7SE stage piano also features KawaiGÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂs Ivory Touch key surfaces that gently absorb finger moisture to assist the playerGÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂs performance, while, let-off simulation recreates the subtle GÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¿notchGÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ sensation felt when softly playing the keys of a grand piano, satisfying the expectations of the most discerning pianists.
Shigeru Kawai SK-EX, SK-5, and Kawai EX instruments reproduced with Harmonic Imaging XL sound technology and 88-key piano sampling