The original Electric Mistress was introduced in 1976 and the Deluxe version followed two years later. Throughout its decades-long history, musicians have consistently been captivated by its rich, resonant flanging and unique Filter Matrix effect.
The classic Deluxe Electric Mistress Flanger is now available in a compact die-cast package with a number of enhancements to make the venerable analog pedal more user-friendly for today’s pedalboard using players. The circuit remains true to its roots, but power is now supplied via a standard power supply. True Bypass switching ensures maximum signal path integrity when the effect is switched off, and an LED has been added to indicate when the effect is engaged.
- The same incredible, rich, resonant flanging now in a pedalboard friendly package
- Unique Filter Matrix mode stops the sweep for freeze-frame tones and tricks
- LED to indicate when effect is engaged
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Power adapter included
- Circuit: Analog
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Audio: Mono
- Power Supply: 9.6VDC-200mA power adapter included (optional 9V battery not included)
- Dimensions (in): 4.75 x 4 x 2.25
- Current Draw: 40mA
- Year Release: 2015