- Features the same high-grade design and craftsmanship as the 300 and 400 series models.
- Key posts have been thickened and redesigned for improved durability and strength to maintain accurate rod alignment.
- All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for a comfortable, natural-feeling performance. The keys are hand-assembled and adjusted for perfect balance and ‘touch.’
- Adjustment Screws: Yamaha’s unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosening of the screws. For easier access, the screw positioning has been changed.
- Footjoint alignment marks facilitate proper fitting by young players.
Yamaha YFL212 Flute
A Brand New Model, upgraded from the YFL211 that has been recommended by Flute Teachers for as long as we can remember! This model is similarly easy to play, but features new improved french pointed keywork similar to that found on more expensive flutes.
A flute suitable for beginner and intermediate players
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Get it on Finance
Finance available on all orders between amount £100 to £25000
|Deposit Percentage (%)||
|Deposit to Pay||0% - £|
|Cash Price||£ 458.00|
|Cost of Loan||£|
|Total Amount Repayable||£|
|monthly payments of||£|
|Rate of interest (Fixed)||% APR|