The P-115 features a Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard. The feel of the keyboard gradually changes according to the register, so that it feels heavier when playing bass parts and lighter when playing treble parts. The keyboard also features matte finish black keys for an authentic piano experience.
It also uses Yamaha’s “Pure CF sound engine,” featuring a piano sound recorded from Yamaha’s renowned CFIIIS concert grand piano, heard on stages all over the world. In addition to the advanced piano sound, the improved damper resonance function recreates the reverberation of a grand piano, allowing for a finer level of nuanced expression.
The tweeter position has been redesigned in the P-115 to produce better tonal quality and offer a more enjoyable performance experience. This new configuration ensures that the sound of the instrument come alive across the entire tonal range.
The P-115 is loaded with 14 of the most popular rhythm patterns. Choose your favourite from 14 popular patterns, including pop, jazz, bossa nova, and more. It also features a variety of rich voices including pianos, electric pianos, organs, strings, bass, and more. These voices can be enhanced by four reverb types that you can adjust to your preference.
Use one of the 10 Pianist Styles to automatically add accompaniment as you play chords along with melodies, transforming simple music into ingenious arrangements.
The P-115 comes with AUX-OUT terminals that output the instrument’s audio to external amplifiers/speakers The USB TO HOST terminal allows the instrument to be directly connected to a computer.
With the Yamaha Digital Piano Controller app for iPad, you can control many of the instrument’s functions. Voices, rhythms, and other settings can be adjusted, making it easy to access key functions with ease. You can also save your favourite settings for quick recall at any time.
- Dimensions: 1326mm x 163mm x 295mm
- Weight: 11.8 Kg
- Keyboard: Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard, matte finish on black keys
- Touch: Sensitivity: Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Piano Sound: Pure CF Sound Engine
- 192 Polyphony
- 14 Preset Voices
- 4 Types of Reverb
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC); Damper Resonance; Sound Boost
- Dual/Layers Function
- Duo and Split Functions
- Songs: 14 demo songs and 50 piano songs
- Recording: 1 Song, 2 Tracks, 100 KB per song (approx. 11,000 notes)
- Metronome (with tempo range 5 – 280)
- Transpose Function (-6 to 0,0 to +6)
- Tuning Function (414.8 – 440.0 – 446.8 Hz)
- 14 Rhythms; 10 Pianist Styles
- Connectivity: DC in 12V; 2 x Standard headphone jacks; Sustain pedal (Half pedal available with optional FC3A); Pedal Unit optional; AUX Out ([L/L+R][R]); USB to host.
- Amplifiers: 7W x 2
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2 + 4 cm x 2
- Power Consumption: 6 W (using PA-150 power adapter)
- Auto Power Off Function
- Includes Music Rest, Pedal/Footswitch and PA-150B Power Supply