Yamaha’s B3 pianos produce a powerful yet articulate sound due to the larger soundboard and high grade hammers. They benefit from Yamaha’s latest production techniques.
Digital Technology Features:
- World renowned piano sounds with CFIIIS stereo sampling.
- 64 note polyphony enabling superb quality of the sounds that you are using.
- 30MB Wave memory that allows for longer samples, many velocity layers, key sampling for each individual key and sustain sampling – all contributing to an authentic sound and feel.
- 10 voices; including harpsichord, pipe organ and strings, provide a wide range of musical expression.
- Built-in recording and playback functions (record one song in the internal memory or connect a USB device)
- Simple control unit: SG2 type simple control unit allows you use easily to control basic function of recording and playback songs
- AUX and MIDI terminals allow the sound to be output to a variety of external devices (e.g. stereo components, IC recorders, speakers with built-in amplifiers, stereo systems).
- Connect your music player or external device via AUX IN terminals to listen through the headphones while you play the piano.
- Connecting MIDI devices such as synthesizers via MIDI OUTPUT terminals allows players to transmit performance information to external devices for playback.
- Connecting music sequencers via MIDI IN terminals allows the players to receive and play back the performance information provided by the sequencers using the sound source of SG2 type pianos.