- New ‘Champagne’ gold frost finish.
- The finish is a new water based coating which when baked becomes very hard.
- Four-point brace: A new ‘Horn88’ four point bell / body brace design. Initial prototypes of this new feature were very really well received by specialist repairers who commented that the new four-point bell / body brace gave added security and strength in an area which can sometimes be vulnerable to movement.
- Gun rifled crook: The inside of the crook tenon has gun rifling to enhance the air flow and tonal dynamics. This is a big sounding horn!
- Octave key crook badge: Proudly sporting the Union Jack flag overlaid with TJ logo.
- Pearls: Smokey grey pearls.
- Case: A high quality shaped case with shoulder straps
Trevor James Horn ’88 Frosted Gold Alto Saxophone
Only available in the UK at present
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Get it on Finance
Finance available on all orders between amount £100 to £25000
|Deposit Percentage (%)||
|Deposit to Pay||0% - £|
|Cash Price||£ 999.00|
|Cost of Loan||£|
|Total Amount Repayable||£|
|monthly payments of||£|
|Rate of interest (Fixed)||% APR|