The Woody’s shaped magnetic field provides even, well-balanced output from each string – especially the “B” string. Chords are well articulated and single notes are even when moving from one string to another. You get clean, clear acoustic sound. Dual potted in wax and then epocy to elimnate feedback and to insure mechanical integroty and reliability. Heavy duty studio quality 14′ cable with 1/4″ hand soldered plug provides a quiet, kink-free, low capacitance connection to your amp.
- Quick-mount, passive, magnetic soundhole pickup
- Hum canceling
- Moderate output
- Housed in maple cover and double potted
- Warm and rich tone with no 60-cycle hum
- Great for strumming and delicate fingerstyle playing
- Includes studio-quality 14′ cable.
- Works with any guitar amplifier (acoustic guitar amp preferred), or plugged directly into P.A. systems or mixing consoles