- Features the same high-grade design and craftsmanship as the 300 and 400 series models.
- Key posts have been thickened and redesigned for improved durability and strength to maintain accurate rod alignment.
- All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for a comfortable, natural-feeling performance. The keys are hand-assembled and adjusted for perfect balance and ‘touch.’
- Adjustment Screws: Yamaha’s unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosening of the screws. For easier access, the screw positioning has been changed.
- Footjoint alignment marks facilitate proper fitting by young players.