- ProMark Shira Kashi Oak 747 Neil Peart Wood Tip drumstick
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel, excellent articulation, and exceptional durability.
- Diameter: .551″
- Length: 16 1/4″
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Promark 747 Japanese Oak Wood Tip Drum Sticks
The 747 was designed by Neil Peart of Rush. It features a classic 5A diameter but is longer and features a thicker taper. The large oval bead provides a dark, warm tone. The 747 is the perfect stick when more volume is required.
Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
10 in stock (can be backordered)