- The fun and hard-wearing Jiggs pBone comes in a smart carry bag along with a mouthpiece. Designed in the UK for brass players by brass players.
- The pBone is a truly authentic musical instrument that has already started to revolutionize the way we think about trombones and brass instruments.
- pBone is remarkably tough. It can take knocks and bumps in its stride. The pBone is therefore perfect to allow beginners to explore the trombone without any fear of damage.
- At less than half the weight of a brass trombone the pBone is ideal for the younger player and for all those who may have difficulty with the weight and balance of a metal trombone.
- The composite slide tubes lap in over time so the slide gets better and better with use. The unique strength of the glass fibre material means that “dings and dents” in your slide are a thing of the past!
- The mouthpiece has been designed especially for the pBone. It has a small shank that matches standard medium bore trombones so any regular small shank metal mouthpiece will fit.
- It also has its own unique water key design.
- pBone has a lockable slide that features a graphic to ensure the locking process is clear and simple to all.
- Colour – Blue.
THE STORE REMAINS CLOSED BUT ONLINE ORDERS ARE BEING PROCESSED AS NORMAL.
THE STORE WILL BE REOPENING ON 15TH JUNE WITH A NUMBER OF EXTRA SAFTEY MEASURES IN PLACES
pBone Blue Trombone
A fun and hard-wearing trombone
Includes carry bag and mouthpiece
Designed in the UK
Features a .509″ bore, 8″ bell, waterkey and lockable slide
Fits a regular small shank metal mouthpiece
Out of stockpBone
Orders are despatched Monday to Friday. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on Monday, unless it is a bank holiday.
Our delivery prices depend on weight and value of your total order.
All orders under £100 – Standard Delivery:
- 0.001Kg-0.99Kg – £3.99
- 1.00Kg-1.99Kg – £4.49
- 2.00Kg-10Kg – £6.99
- 10Kg+ £9.99
- Sheet Music - FREE DELIVERY - All orders over £15
All orders over £100 - FREE
Orders will usually be despatched next working day. We will aim to deliver most products from our online shop to any mainland UK address within 1-5 working days.
Next day delivery – £ varies depending on product size
For all next day deliveries place the order before 2pm to ensure delivery on the next working day.
Click & Collect – FREE
Items in stock will be available almost immediately for collection but please call before setting out to ensure stock is correct.
Acoustic Pianos are delivered free of charge to mainland Great Britain but there will be additional charges for more remote places such as Northern Scotland and more difficult jobs such as up and down stairs etc.
Digital Pianos ordered online will usually be delivered in a box for self assembly. We use a courier for this service so can not specify a time, and they are not contracted to carry the item up or down stairs. If you would like our transport department to organise delivery of your piano assembled and into your home at a specific time then please call us to place the order. This service is free of charge for local customers but will be chargeable for customers further afield.
Please feel free to call us to discuss your delivery options on 0117 9241151.