- Tuner, metronome, and recorder can be used simultaneously or independently.
- Internal mic and speaker make it easy to record and play back your performance.
- High-quality linear PCM recording/playback.
- Record up to 100 tracks (approximately total 20 minutes).
- USB port lets you transfer recorded data and song files between the TMR-50 and your computer.
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter.
- Wide detection range from C1 to C8.
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker.
- The Sound Back function generates the reference tone that’s closest to the input sound, while the meter indicates the pitch discrepancy between the reference and the input sound – a great function for ear training!
- Loop Play function lets you repeat a desired region of a recorded track.
- Calibration supports a range of concert pitches.
- Marks indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- A wide tempo range of 30-252 beats/minute.
- 15 rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles.
- Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step patterns plus a tap tempo function.
- Large LCD with backlight brightness that’s adjustable over two levels for enhanced visibility.
- Even more compact and lightweight
- Newly designed stand and battery cover for enhanced usability.
- Memory Backup and Auto Power Off.
Korg TMR50 White Tuner / Metronome / Recorder
Chromatic Tuner, Metronome and Digital Audio Recorder in one – The TM-50R is your partner to help improve and refine your skills as a musician
Large, easy to read LCD backlit display
Wide detection & calibration range – suitable for all instruments
Adding recorder functionality to the already impressive list of features makes an extremely valuable way to improve your playing ability
4 in stock (can be backordered)