- Tuner, metronome, and recorder can be used simultaneously or independently.
- Internal mic and speaker make it easy to record and play back your performance.
- High-quality linear PCM recording/playback.
- Record up to 100 tracks (approximately total 20 minutes).
- USB port lets you transfer recorded data and song files between the TMR-50 and your computer.
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter.
- Wide detection range from C1 to C8.
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker.
- The Sound Back function generates the reference tone that’s closest to the input sound, while the meter indicates the pitch discrepancy between the reference and the input sound – a great function for ear training!
- Loop Play function lets you repeat a desired region of a recorded track.
- Calibration supports a range of concert pitches.
- Marks indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- A wide tempo range of 30-252 beats/minute.
- 15 rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles.
- Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step patterns plus a tap tempo function.
- Large LCD with backlight brightness that’s adjustable over two levels for enhanced visibility.
- Even more compact and lightweight
- Newly designed stand and battery cover for enhanced usability.
- Memory Backup and Auto Power Off.
Korg TMR50 White Tuner / Metronome / Recorder
Chromatic Tuner, Metronome and Digital Audio Recorder in one – The TM-50R is your partner to help improve and refine your skills as a musician
Large, easy to read LCD backlit display
Wide detection & calibration range – suitable for all instruments
Adding recorder functionality to the already impressive list of features makes an extremely valuable way to improve your playing ability
4 in stock (can be backordered)
Orders are despatched Monday to Friday. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on Monday, unless it is a bank holiday.
Our delivery prices depend on weight and value of your total order.
All orders under £100 – Standard Delivery:
- 0.001Kg-0.99Kg – £3.99
- 1.00Kg-1.99Kg – £4.49
- 2.00Kg-10Kg – £6.99
- 10Kg+ £9.99
- Sheet Music - FREE DELIVERY - All orders over £15
All orders over £100 - FREE
Orders will usually be despatched next working day. We will aim to deliver most products from our online shop to any mainland UK address within 1-5 working days.
Next day delivery – £ varies depending on product size
For all next day deliveries place the order before 2pm to ensure delivery on the next working day.
Click & Collect – FREE
Items in stock will be available almost immediately for collection but please call before setting out to ensure stock is correct.
Acoustic Pianos are delivered free of charge to mainland Great Britain but there will be additional charges for more remote places such as Northern Scotland and more difficult jobs such as up and down stairs etc.
Digital Pianos ordered online will usually be delivered in a box for self assembly. We use a courier for this service so can not specify a time, and they are not contracted to carry the item up or down stairs. If you would like our transport department to organise delivery of your piano assembled and into your home at a specific time then please call us to place the order. This service is free of charge for local customers but will be chargeable for customers further afield.
Please feel free to call us to discuss your delivery options on 0117 9241151.