The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster features classic bell-like high end tones, punchy mids and robust low end. The trio of Player Series single coil pickups are crisp and articulate.
Fenders Player series guitars are set-up for any playing style with a “Modern C”-shaped maple neck and 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets. The updated 2-point tremolo design has smoother travel for enhanced playing feel while simultaneously giving you rock-solid tuning stability since there’s less friction against the posts. Other features include master volume and tone controls, a 5-way pickup switch, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, sealed tuning machines and four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets.
Own your tone and create something new with the Player Stratocaster.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Buttercream/Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish:Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge:2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil (Bridge), Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil (Neck), Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil (Middle)
- Pickup Switching:5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome