Get that legendary Fender bass tone from the fat, punchy Player Series bass split-coil middle pick up.
Features a master volume and tone controls close to hand; Modern “C” shaped maple neck with 9.5″ radios fingerboard and 20 medium jumbo frets. Play smoothly in any style with accurate intonation.
Other features include a 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, vintage-style disc string trees, open-gear tuning machines and a four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets.
- Alder, Precision Bass shaped body with a gloss polyester finish
- Maple, “C” Modern shaped neck with a Satin Urethane Back and Gloss Headstock Face
- 34″ (864 mm) scale length, Maple Fingerboard with 20 frets; 9.5″ raduis.
- 1.5″ (38.1 mm) Synthetic Bone Nut
- White dot position inlays
- Trust Rod Nut: 3/16″ Hex Adjustment
- Medium Jumbo frets
- Standard Truss Rod
- Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®Middle pick-up
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- 4-Saddle Standard Bridge
- Standard open gear machine heads
- Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass® control knobs
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 3-Ply Parchment pickguard
- 4-Bolt “F” Stamped neck plate
- Knurled Flat-Top Control Knobs