With its dual single-coil pickups and smooth playing feel, the Player Jazz Bass is an inspiring instrument with classic, elevated style and authentic Fender bass tone. It’s powerful, rumbling sound is punchy and tight; a growling voice that’s matched with fast, smooth playing feel for a shot of creative inspiration. Ready for action in the studio, or on the stage, the Player Jazz Bass can take anything you can think of—and everything you haven’t yet.
Features include a Modern C shaped neck profile, 9.5″ radius fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, vintage-style disc string trees, open-gear tuning machines and a four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate.
When you need a bass that can help you get to the next level—one that has genuine Fender sound, style and feel—reach for the Player Jazz Bass.
- Alder, Jazz Bass shaped body with a gloss polyester finish
- Maple, “C” Modern shaped neck with a Satin Urethane Back and Gloss Headstock Face
- 34″ (864 mm) scale length, Pau Ferro Fingerboard with 20 frets; 9.5″ raduis.
- 1.5″ (38.1 mm) Synthetic Bone Nut
- White dot position inlays
- Trust Rod Nut: 3/16″ Hex Adjustment
- Medium Jumbo frets
- Standard Truss Rod
- Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass® Bride pick-up
- Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass® Middle pick-up
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- 4-Saddle Standard Bridge
- Standard open gear machine heads
- Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass® control knobs
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 3-Ply Parchment pickguard
- 4-Bolt “F” Stamped neck plate