The powerful sounding Single-coil Jazz Bass pickup is joined by a clear-sounding fat Split-coil Precision Bass middle pick-up giving a great tone across the guitars whole range. Also blend the pick-ups to your taste and further shape your tone with the master tone knob.
Fenders Player series guitars are set-up for any playing style with a “Modern C”-shaped maple neck and 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets.
- Alder, Jaguar Bass shaped body with a gloss polyester finish
- Maple, “C” Modern shaped neck with a Satin Urethane Back and Gloss Headstock Face
- 34″ (864 mm) scale length, Pau Ferro Fingerboard with 20 frets; 9.5″ raduis.
- 1.5″ (38.1 mm) Synthetic Bone Nut
- White dot position inlays
- Trust Rod Nut: 3/16″ Hex Adjustment
- Medium Jumbo frets
- Standard Truss Rod
- Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass® Bridge pick-up
- Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass® Middle pick-up
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- 4-Saddle Standard Bridge
- Standard open gear machine heads
- Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass® control knobs
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 3-Ply Parchment pickguard
- 4-Bolt “F” Stamped neck plate
- Knurled Flat-Top Control Knobs