This model features a Humbucking bridge pickup that gives a bigger and warmer sound, while the single-coil neck pickup is crisp and articulate. There is also a slide switch to split the coils of the bridge pickup, unlocking authentic Fender single-coil sound.
Fenders Player series guitars are set-up for any playing style with a “Modern C”-shaped maple neck and 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets. The six-saddle, vintage-style adjustable bridge sports a floating tremolo tailpiece, perfect for adding an extra bit of personal expression to your sound.
Other features include master volume and tone controls, a 5-way pickup switch, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, sealed tuning machines and four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets.
When you need a guitar that will inspire you to play more and create something new, reach for the Player Jaguar.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots (Pau Ferro)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Scale Length: 24” (610 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 3 Jaguar Humbucking (Bridge), Player Series Alnico 2 Jaguar Single-Coil (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome