What is it that makes a performance legend? Experience and design integrity make a legend. Since the early 1970’s, Electro-Harmonix has been designing analog delays featured on some of the greatest recordings and used by legendary musicians throughout the world. From the original Memory Man to the Deluxe Memory Man, still available today, our delays are desired instruments for the organic tones that deliver textures that define quality.
The new Memory Boy carries the performance heritage for warm analog delays and modulations that made its ancestors the go to legends that remain today. With two years in design using new and refined, analog IC’s the focus was making the legend affordable to every musician while maintaining the character and artistic sounds that let you stand apart.
The new Memory Boy straps on the cape and flies with heritage into the search for amazing sound at a price that mere mortals can afford.
- All analog delay with Feedback
- Up to 550 ms delay time
- Selectable Chorus or Vibrato modulations rates
- Choose between triangle or square modulation waveforms
- Expression pedal control of delay time or modulation rate (expression pedal extends the range of modulation rate)
- True Bypass
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)