D’Addario Gypsy Jazz strings are specially designed for the “Django” style. Silver-plated Copper is wound on a high carbon steel core, delivering a warm, projecting tone optimal for any Gypsy Jazz style guitar. D’Addario’s innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D’Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- D’Addario’s best selling Gypsy Jazz guitar set
- Silver-plated Copper wound for a warm, projecting tone.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Silver-Plated Copper Wound .024, .029, .035, .045