D’Addario’s EJ27 Classic Nylon guitar strings are great for beginners, students and professionals alike. Each set contains 3 clear nylon trebles and 3 silver-plated copper wound basses for the optimal balance of warm and projecting, long lasting tone. Each set is held to same high standards as our professional string sets and may be used for all players looking for an inexpensive, but reliable set. The normal tension set is available for full and fractional 1/2 and 3/4 size classical guitars.
D’Addario, the world’s largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D’Addario’s innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D’Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- D’Addario’s premier entry level 1/2 size classical string set, known for its optimal balance of warmth and projection
- Normal tension, Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- A great balance of value and reliability
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance