Casio PX870BK Black Digital Piano
The speaker system in the PX-870 faces forward and back, which provides a remarkably similar sound character to a traditional upright piano. A wide sound projection also makes the instrument suitable for classrooms, halls or other environments where an audience may be present.
APP Connectivity: Compatible with Android and iOS devices, Chordana connects to the PX-870 and teaches you to play in a fun, visual way. Follow the music score or piano roll notation at your own pace, with the app guiding you through each step. In addition to the 50 pieces included, the repertoire can be expanded with additional MIDI files.
Practising with headphones is very popular, so the PX-870 incorporates a new automatic Headphone Mode. The grand piano tone is remixed to better suit the binaural perception of the human ear, for a more natural sound.Practising with headphones is very popular, so the PX-870 incorporates a new automatic Headphone Mode. The grand piano tone is remixed to better suit the binaural perception of the human ear, for a more natural sound.
Using real acoustic measurements, the Hall Simulator recreates the ambience and character of four famous concert halls. Experience the thrill of listening to these unique acoustics as you play.
- Keyboard: 88 keys, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard ?, Simulated ebony and ivory keys, 3 sensitivity levels
- Tones: Sound Source: Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR; 256 Polyphony; 19 Instrument Tones
- Simulator: Hammer Response – (4 levels), String Resonance – (4 levels), Damper Resonance – (4 levels), Lid Simulator – (4 levels), Key Action Noise – (ON / OFF), Damper Noise – (ON / OFF)
- Digital Effects: Hall Simulator / Reverb – 4 (Hall Simulator), Chorus – 4, Brilliance – (-3 ~ 0 ~ 3), DSP – (Preset for some tones)
- Songs: Concert Play – 10 songs, Controller – Start / Stop, Mode – Listen / Lesson / Play, Music Library – 60 Songs, Song Expansion (User Songs) – 10 songs (max.) Up to approximately 90 KB / song
- Additional Features: Sound Projection System, Headphone Mode, Volume Sync EQ, Connection to App, Lesson Function – Part ON / OFF, Lesson Part Select – Right hand, Left hand, MIDI Recorder – 2 tracks, 1 song, Approximate Data Capacity – Approximately 5,000 notes total, Audio Recorder / Playback – Max. 99 songs, approximately 25 min/song (44.1 kHz WAV format), Duet Mode, Octave Shift, Metronome – 0 to 9 beats; tempo range: 20 to 255, Pedals – 3 built-in pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
- Number of Preset Temperaments: 17
- Others: ·GRAND PIANO button ·ELEC PIANO button ·Slide-type keyboard cover ·Auto Power Off: Off after approx. 4 idle hours (default setting)
- Connectivity and Storage: PHONES/OUTPUT, Connector for 3-Pedal Unit, LINE OUT, USB TO HOST, USB TO DEVICE
- Speakers Size: 12cm x 2 + 4cm x 2
- Speakers System: 2-Way, 4-Speaker
- Amplifiers: 20 W + 20 W
- Dimensions: 1,393mm×299mm×801mm
- Weight: 34.6Kg
- Included Accessories: AC Adaptor, Music Stand
Kinsman Black Adjustable Piano Stool
An adjustable piano stool in a satin black finish and PVC top.
• Adjustable height control
• Padded seat
• Wood frame
• Solid construction