The Bechstein A-124 Imposant model was developed to meet the requirements of demanding piano players. This premium upright is made of precious materials that meticulous specialists process carefully at the state-of-the-art Bechstein production site, a facility unparalleled the world over for its perfect mix of traditional craftsmanship and high technology.
Bechstein produce top-quality pianos made in Germany. The A124 Imposant is a high-performance piano that stands out for its elegant, almost puristic design. The legs have an unusual look and all the case elements are in harmonious proportion. This pianoforte masters the softest pianissimo and the most thundering fortissimo making it perfect for concert stages. The Bechstein A 124 Imposant is a high-class instrument that will surprise you with its good action assembly and impressive sound volume.
Specs & Features:
- Width: 151cm / 59″
- Height: 124cm / 49″
- Depth: 62cm / 24.5″
- Work Hours: 7 months / 120 hrs
- Overall character: Instruments with perfect voice and touch
- Soundboard (wood): Mountain spruce grown slowly at elevations between 800 and 1,000 meters
- Soundboard (design): Sound board element adapted to the individual models.
- Acoustic assembly (materials): Sound bodies made of carefully selected spruce, beech and pine.
- Cast-iron frame: The special composition of the cast iron and the particular form of the frame dampen its vibrations and boost the string energy.
- Agraffes / Capo bar: Agraffes ensure precise positioning of the bass strings. The middle and treble strings rest on a capo bar.
- C. Bechstein Bridge Calibration System (BCS): The bridges are made of German red beech using modern CNC technology, which guarantees good transmission of sound and frequencies to the soundboard.
- Pinblock (material): Hardwood multiplex.
- Keyboard: Durable, resilient keyboard with ideal lever ratio that meets professional requirements.
- Action assembly: Highly complex professional action made up of 2,000 parts and designed in accordance with C. Bechstein’s Keyboard and Action Engineering and Geometry standards.
- Action assembly (hammerheads): Hammer heads made by C. Bechstein Germany.
- Action assembly (design) C. Bechstein – Friction Control System (FCS): The Touch with optimum weight and friction coefficients achieved by using the latest design technology.
- Action assembly (design): C. Bechstein – Friction Control System (FCS): The Touch with optimum weight and friction coefficients achieved by using the latest design technology.
- C. Bechstein individual voicing: Individual voicing by expert technicians for a distinct, transparent, multifaceted voice.
- Case / Finish: Case manufactured at the C. Bechstein production site from some twenty top-quality parts. Elegant finish (high-gloss lacquer).