Twin Stereo Loops:
- Create and stack multi-layered loops with independantly controllable twin stereo tracks.
- Auto Recording feature which starts recording the moment you begin playing your instrument or connected audio player.
- Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts.
- Undo/Redo as you go.
- Three hours of recording time!
- 99 on board memory phrases for storing loops
- Bend Down provides a dramatic pitch-bend effect.
- Step Phaser changes phase in incremental steps.
- Sweep Filter alters frequency in sync with the current tempo.
- Tempo Delay produces a tempo-synced delay effect.
- Lo-Fi intentionally degrades the sound to create a distinctive character.
- Dunk your loops in cool effects without the cost and hassle of adding external gear.
- XLR microphone input complete with phantom power if you want to use a condenser mic.
- Sing, overdub, and make multi-layered loops of your voice
- Create vocal or acoustic instrument sound-effects patterns
- To keep your loops tight and in time, play along with one of the basic rhythm patterns in the RC-30’s on-board library as you record.
- Ten rhythm types are provided, including Rock, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, and Latin.
- Dedicated rhyhtm volume knob
- Tap tempo, and specify the time signature
- Connect the RC-30 to your computer via a standard USB cable.
- Load WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size from your computer directly into the RC-30.
- Record other external stereo audio sources via the AUX IN.
Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply