- The RC-3 provides three hours of stereo recording capacity direct to internal memory.
- 99 memory locations let you save as many phrases or ideas as you can create.
- True stereo I/O on the RC-3 for guitarists who want to incorporate external stereo effects devices
- Set to starts recording the moment you begin playing your guitar, or as soon as you start a connected audio player.
- Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts.
- You can Undo/Redo as you go.
- To keep your loops tight and in time, you can play along with one of the basic rhythm patterns in the RC-3’s on-board library as you record.
- Ten types of rhythm types are provided, including Rock, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, and Latin.
- A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm
- Tap tempo and specify the time signature.
- Connect the RC-3 to your computer via a standard USB cable, and back up your RC-3 recordings to your computer for safekeeping.
- Load WAV files up to 1.7GB in size from your computer directly into the RC-3.
- Record external stereo audio sources via the RC-3’s AUX IN. Sound from a digital-audio player connected to the AUX input, for example, can easily be recorded and made into a loop.