The P-45 features a Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard. The feel of the keyboard gradually changes according to the register, so that it feels heavier when playing bass parts and lighter when playing treble parts, just like an acoustic piano. The keyboard has a responsive, natural feel together with matte finish black keys for a truly authentic piano playing experience.
It also features updated AWM synthesis system technologyÂ that uses digital recordings of original instruments and allows you to experience a realistic grand piano sound.
Slim and stylish with a depth of less than 30 cm, the P-45 requires very little space and, at only 11.5 kg, it can be easily moved anywhere in your home or used for performance outside.
Many of the settings on the P-45 can be changed with a single button. Simply hold down the “GRAND PIANO/FUNCTION” button and press selected keys to change voices, play demo sources, configure the metronome, and so on.
- Dimensions: 1326mm x 154mm x 295mm
- Weight: Â 11.5 Kg
- Keyboard: Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard with 88 keys
- Touch: Sensitivity: Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Piano Sound:Â AMW Stereo Sampling
- 64 Polyphony
- 10 Preset Voices
- 4 Types of Reverb
- Dual/Layers Function
- Duo Functions
- Metronome (with tempo range 32 – 280)
- Transpose Function (-6 to 0,0 to +6)
- Tuning Function (414.8 – 440.0 – 446.8 Hz)
- Connectivity: DC in 12V; Standard headphone jack; Sustain pedalÂ (Half pedal available with optional FC3A); USB to host.
- Amplifiers:Â 6 W x 2
- Speakers:Â 12 cm x 2
- Power Consumption: 6 W (using PA-150 power adapter)
- Auto Power Off Function
- Includes Music Rest, Pedal/Footswitch and PA-150B Power Supply