- GAIN (range: -46 23dB)
- EQ Controls:
- BASS (level -ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¦16 dB – freq. 60 Hz)
- TREBLE (level -ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¦16 dB – freq. 5 kHz)
- 5 band equalizer (disabled by footswitch)
(freq. 67, 184, 510, 1400, 3800 Hz – level -ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¦16 dB)
- INPUT: Impedance 500 Kohm/ Maximum Voltage 9 Vpp
- RETURN: Impedance 33 Kohm// Max 10Vpp
- LINE OUT: Balanced, Maximum Voltage 6 Vpp | (GND Lift – Level – Pre/Post)
- SEND: unbalanced, Max Voltage 20Vpp (Pre-Eq)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, Max Voltage 2Vpp
- 300W RMS @ 8 ohm, 500W RMS @ 4 ohm
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100V; 120V; 230V; 240V – 50/60Hz (tension set inside the equipment)
- WARNING: The MARKBASS CASA is manufactured to be used in the country where they have been sold, and it is factory preset to that country’s voltage, so make sure you’re sending the correct voltage to your amp before you connect it to the AC power.
- WIDTH: 48.2 cm / 18.97″
- HEIGHT: 20.4 cm / 8.03″
- DEPTH: 27.5 cm / 10.82″
- 6.4 Kg / 14.10 lbs
- NOTE: Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms. Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that countryGÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂs voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed. Rack ears do not come included with this head. Product specifications are subject to change without notice.