- Bebop Bounce, Chris Gumbley
A lively bebop study in rhythmic transformation.
- Low Down, Chris Gumbley
A flowing study in changing time signatures and double density (or false) fingerings.
- Crazy Hepcats, Chris Gumbley
Bebop swing with exaggerated dynamics and accents. Wild!
- Captain Sensible, Chris Gumbley
Semitones, syncopation and changing key signatures, with hard bop thrown in.
- Reed Fever, Chris Gumbley
Punchy swing with off-beats.
- In the Groove, Chris Gumbley
Relaxed and cool, with emphasized off-beat rhythms.
- Merry-go-Round, Chris Gumbley
Fast swing with rapid modulations. A great work-out for reading accidentals.
- Slim ‘n’ Slam, Chris Gumbley
Incorporating jazz ornaments without disturbing the flow of the relaxed swing.
- D. D. D. (Double Density Disorder), Chris Gumbley
A challenging funk work-out using double density (false) fingerings.
- Fourth Attempt, Chris Gumbley
Solid swing with crotchet triplets.
- Tough Guys, Chris Gumbley
Funky, hard-toned rock.
- Don’t Waste Your Breath, Chris Gumbley
A lyrical study in breath control and irregular time signatures.
- Phrased Out, Chris Gumbley
Irregular jazz phrasing and ghosting.
- Funky Monkey, Chris Gumbley
Punchy funk with attitude!
- Small Change, Chris Gumbley
A study in managing changes of time signature and rhythmic confidence.