We were at the Trinity Rock & Pop Workshop in Bristol on 8th July 2013 – here’s what we learnt about the syllabus:
- This syllabus will get you playing funk, latin, rock and pop
- Play great, well-known songs along with a backing track at your exam, and even choose one of your own favourites!
- You get to improvise..
- For drummers – stickings and traditional rudimental study techniques are less important – musicality and feel for style are upmost!
- For info on the New syllabus, visit the Trinity Rock & Pop Site
- Syllabus and Guidance for teachers and pupils
- Visit Trinity Rock & Pop YouTube Channel for the demo tracks and help
- Find Trinity Articles in drummers magazine every month
- There’s a website for Teacher Support