Acoustic Piano Concert Hire
SHORT TERM RENTAL
We regularly hire out Yamaha C7 and C3 Grand Pianos and Yamaha U3 Uprights to a variety of events.
We also offer special onsite tuning rates when you book a hire through us. Click Here to download our terms and conditions.
If you are looking to hire a specific acoustic piano for your concert or event, please do not hesitate to contact us.
0117 9241 151
Acoustic Piano Rental Scheme
LONG TERM RENTAL (min. 12 months, with option to buy)
We rent out pianos on the basis that it gives customers the opportunity to ‘try before you buy’. It’s also a good option for beginners or if you are unable to pay the full amount of a piano upfront.
All our pianos, new and second hand, are available to rent so we encourage you to come and have a look in our showroom and we’ll take you through the range, giving you advice about which one to choose.
Hire Purchase can be arranged at any time if so desired, (subject to status) using the credited amounts as all or part of the required deposit.
- Our rental agreement requires your bank details – i.e. account no., sort code and address and proof of identity such as your driving licence.
- There are some extra charges that incur when renting a piano that we don’t charge when you purchase (see particulars below).
Please contact us if you require any further information, we are here to help you.
Particulars of the scheme are as follows:
- Initial Payment £240.00 for an upright piano and £360.00 for a grand piano. Additional delivery charges apply for stairs and/or long distances.
- Monthly Rental 2.75% of the purchase price subject to a minimum of £25.00.
- All Prices include VAT.
- The usual rental period is for twelve months and the piano is delivered on receipt of the initial payment and the first month’s rental.
- The piano will be checked over and tuned, at no extra charge, within a few weeks of delivery. Thereafter, we must maintain the instrument during the rental period, and additional tunings (usually twice per year) are chargeable.
The price of the piano is written into the agreement, with these options:
- If the piano is purchased within 6 months, all rental monies, together with half the initial payment, are credited against the price of the piano.
- If the piano is purchased within 12 months, all the rental monies are credited against the price of the piano. The initial payment will not be credited.
- If you wish to continue renting the piano after the first year, the same monthly rental payments will apply
- If you decide to purchase the piano after the first year, one third of the rental monies paid during the extended period will be credited, together with all the monthly rentals paid in the first year. The minimum final selling price of the piano is 15% of the original price.
DIGITAL PIANO HIRE
We offer digital pianos for both Concert or Short Term Rental purposes.
Looking for a piano to rent for an event? We hire out stage pianos on a short-term basis from only £85 + VAT.
Please come into the shop to enquire about the models we stock, or give us a call on 0117 9241 151.
BRASS & WOODWIND RENTAL SCHEME
The rental option is available on virtually any of the Woodwind & Brass instruments we carry in stock.
We offer this scheme to give our customers the opportunity to try an instrument before they consider buying one.
If you decide the instrument isn’t for you, then you can return it. If you enjoy the instrument, you have the option to purchase it, with some of the monthly rental monies taken off.
How to organise rental of an instrument:
Simply come to the shop with 2 different proofs of identification and your bank details to set up the monthly standing order. Please allow about 30 minutes for completing the relevant paperwork.
How it works:
- There is a minimum commitment of 3 months.
- A deposit of 10% of the purchase price of the instrument is required and refundable upon return of the instrument in a satisfactory condition (ie normal wear and tear).
- The monthly rental works out at 5% of the purchase price subject to a minimum of £10.00.
- You may purchase the instrument anytime after 3 months. The monthly rentals and deposit can be offset against the price of the instrument, up to a maximum of 6 months worth of payments.
Please contact us for a list of prices and current models available to rent.